Nothing says “Bali” like a road-trip to Lovina, a beautiful seaside town on the northern side of the Island of the Gods. Getting there, however, can be painful. With the help of my trusted drivers, we’ve made a transfer option by private car from south Bali to Amed, Bedugul, Munduk, Lovina or Singaraja.
Depending on traffic it can be a long day, so take the stress away by booking a private car and driver. If you need a return transfer from Lovina or Singaraja back to South Bali click here.
I also provide other transfers:
- Ubud to South Bali Transfer
- South Bali to Ubud Transfer
- Bali Airport to Ubud Transfer
- Ubud to Bali Airport Transfer
- Toyota Avanza/Xenia or similar 6-seater SUV w/ air-con.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Tax & Car Insurance.
- Transfer from South Bali to North or East Bali.
- Entrance fees, food or beverages when stopping at any attractions along the way.
- Choose which, if any, attractions you want to stop at along the way.
- Includes 8 consecutive hours of driver service.
- You can stop at attractions but the elapsed time from pick-up to drop-off cannot exceed 8 hours.
- This is to give your driver enough time to return home. Additional hours at IDR100k.
Number of passengers:
- Each SUV holds up to 4 passengers plus luggage.
- If you have more than 4 passengers plus luggage please book a 12-seater Toyota Hiace with driver which seats up to 9 people plus luggage.
Make a booking
Booking online is easy and secure. This website uses SSL Encryption (look for the padlock icon in your browser’s address bar) and payments via Stripe.
I’m a technology entrepreneur and traveller and began Bali Holiday Secrets as a guide for friends and family who came to visit after I moved to Bali, and has grown to over 1,200 visitors a day. I’ve been building online businesses and websites since 1995, so you can be assured your booking is completely secure.