Nothing says “Bali” like a road-trip to Lovina, a beautiful seaside town on the northern side of the Island of the Gods. Getting there, however, can be painful. With the help of my trusted drivers, we’ve made a transfer option by private car from south Bali to Amed, Bedugul, Munduk, Lovina or Singaraja.
Depending on traffic it can be a long day, so take the stress away by booking a private car and driver. If you need a return transfer from Lovina or Singaraja back to South Bali click here.
I also provide other transfers:
- Ubud to South Bali Transfer
- South Bali to Ubud Transfer
- Bali Airport to Ubud Transfer
- Ubud to Bali Airport Transfer
- Toyota Avanza/Xenia or similar 6-seater SUV w/ air-con.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Tax & Car Insurance.
- Transfer from South Bali to North or East Bali.
- Entrance fees, food or beverages when stopping at any attractions along the way.
- Choose which, if any, attractions you want to stop at along the way.
- Includes 8 consecutive hours of driver service.
- You can stop at attractions but the elapsed time from pick-up to drop-off cannot exceed 8 hours.
- This is to give your driver enough time to return home. Additional hours at IDR100k.
Number of passengers:
- Each SUV holds up to 4 passengers plus luggage.
- If you have more than 4 passengers plus luggage please book a 12-seater Toyota Hiace with driver which seats up to 9 people plus luggage.
Make a booking
Booking online is easy and secure. This website uses SSL Encryption and payments are secured by Stripe in 25 different currencies so you can easily see the exact cost in your home currency.
I’m a technology entrepreneur and traveller and began Bali Holiday Secrets as a guide for friends and family who came to visit after I moved to Bali, and it has grown to 1,200+ visitors a day (3k before covid). I’ve been building online businesses and websites since 1995, so you can be assured your booking is completely secure.