Nothing says “Bali” like a road-trip to Lovina, a beautiful seaside town on the northern side of the Island of the Gods. Getting back from there, however, can be painful. With the help of my trusted drivers, we’ve made a transfer service from North or East Bali by private car to South Bali, including destinations in Canggu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Ubud and Uluwatu.
Depending on traffic it can be a long day, so take the stress away by booking a private car and driver. If you need a transfer from South Bali to North Bali click here.
- Toyota Avanza/Xenia or similar 6-seater SUV w/ air-con.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Tax & Car Insurance.
- Transfer from North Bali to South Bali.
- Entrance fees, food or beverages when stopping at any attractions along the way.
- Choose which, if any, attractions you want to stop at along the way.
- Includes 8 consecutive hours of driver service.
- You can stop at attractions but the elapsed time from pick-up to drop-off cannot exceed 8 hours.
- This is to give your driver enough time to return home. Additional hours at IDR100k.
Number of passengers:
- Each SUV holds up to 4 passengers plus luggage.
- If you have more than 4 passengers plus luggage please book a 12-seater Toyota Hiace with driver which seats 5- 9 people plus luggage.
Make a booking
Booking online is easy and secure. This website uses SSL Encryption and payments are secured by Stripe in 25 different currencies so you can easily see the exact cost in your home currency.
I’m a technology entrepreneur and traveller and began Bali Holiday Secrets as a guide for friends and family who came to visit after I moved to Bali, and it has grown to 1,200+ visitors a day (3k before covid). I’ve been building online businesses and websites since 1995, so you can be assured your booking is completely secure.
"*" indicates required fields